As members of AITO we acknowledge the importance of AITO's sustainable tourism ethos, which recognises the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of tour operating in order to:
- protect the environment - flora, fauna and landscapes.
- respect local cultures - traditions, religions and built heritage.
- benefit local communities - both economically and socially.
- conserve natural resources - from office to destination.
- minimise pollution - through noise, waste disposal and congestion.
You can find out more about Sustainable Tourism by visiting the AITO website here.